Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Friday, July 18, 2008

on her birthday...

The labor process: quite an adventure. Without too much detail, how do I sum mine up?! My water broke...I was in major denial and walked down to the post office anyway. Standing in line, I finally accepted the fact that something was hapening with my body a bit out of the ordinary. After much convincing and another 2 hours of stalling, we went to the hospital, where they efused to let me leave as I was already about 4 cm dilated! Two hours later the contractions started, and bad-a-bing bad-a-boom three pushes, 12 hours, and one friendly epidural later my baby was born! Here is my labor in steps... step one: make it to the hospital. step two: admit you are in labor step three: add in a little emotional support and step four: baby is born!

No comments: