Celeste and I definately had the all-time best mom-n-baby duet halloween costume this year....I was a flower, and she was my bumble bee (and a very cute one at that)! All was well as we took many pictures and got lots of compliments on our costumes from trick-or-treaters coming to the door...until, that is, when little miss bumble bee decided to let out some of her honey (ew) and exploded all over the costume. An emergency bath followed, and that was the end of our first halloween night!
In other news, Sherry and I spent the weekend brainstorming how to get Celeste to sleep longer, considering that she's been getting up every hour at night for about a week. No more of that, I say! Not allowed! Ive decided to instill a bedtime routine, baby massage, and bedtime stories to get her to sleep better. Seems to be working okay....
Mama n baby
5 minutes old...
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 2008: Celeste's first holiday!!! It was so great. We spent the weekend at Grandauntie Sherry's house. The weekend started off great with a new sight to be seen: Celeste's first giggle!!!! After five minutes of Uncle Artie launching himself at her while making funny faces and oogly-boogly sounds, even I was cracking up. Celeste smiles all the time now, but you can imagine the shock when I suddenly heard a "hee-hee" slip from her tiny little smile. Amazing! We managed to get her to repeat it two more times during the weekend, both while she was being tickled. i love it!
Celeste and I definately had the all-time best mom-n-baby duet halloween costume this year....I was a flower, and she was my bumble bee (and a very cute one at that)! All was well as we took many pictures and got lots of compliments on our costumes from trick-or-treaters coming to the door...until, that is, when little miss bumble bee decided to let out some of her honey (ew) and exploded all over the costume. An emergency bath followed, and that was the end of our first halloween night!
In other news, Sherry and I spent the weekend brainstorming how to get Celeste to sleep longer, considering that she's been getting up every hour at night for about a week. No more of that, I say! Not allowed! Ive decided to instill a bedtime routine, baby massage, and bedtime stories to get her to sleep better. Seems to be working okay....
Celeste and I definately had the all-time best mom-n-baby duet halloween costume this year....I was a flower, and she was my bumble bee (and a very cute one at that)! All was well as we took many pictures and got lots of compliments on our costumes from trick-or-treaters coming to the door...until, that is, when little miss bumble bee decided to let out some of her honey (ew) and exploded all over the costume. An emergency bath followed, and that was the end of our first halloween night!
In other news, Sherry and I spent the weekend brainstorming how to get Celeste to sleep longer, considering that she's been getting up every hour at night for about a week. No more of that, I say! Not allowed! Ive decided to instill a bedtime routine, baby massage, and bedtime stories to get her to sleep better. Seems to be working okay....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cutest pic ever!!! i can't wait to meet her!!!
hahaha best halloween costume i have seen!!
Post a Comment