Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Im ONE MONTH OLD today!!!

yipppeee!!! Today I turn one month old! I already gained 2 pounds and am getting chubby! I like to sleep a lot. Maybe I slept well last night because mommy had a party with homemade enchiladas and drank some margaritas. She said she slept well, at least. To celebrate my 1-month-ness we went to the park with Roxana and Grandma Ju. Grandma Ju leaves in less than a week. ) : I will miss her.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm glad Julia was there to support you -- but you are already a great mom and this is your time to shine.

Keep bloggin' it up. I check every day.

Anonymous said...

Hola Kelly, Celeste es hermosa! y tú te vez muy bonita al lado de tú nena. Mi nena tiene 4 meses y se llama Isabela, I miss you.
Saludos,
Vero

Anonymous said...

twiaaan! this is the cutest picture everrrrrr. twaaa!