Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

lil' C

As I look outside my window at the changing leaves of orange, yellow, red, and green, I can begin to sense the winds shifting to cold, and only imagine the biting Boston winter that is to come. It was thus that I was inspired to go get Celeste a winter coat. With my new wheels (thanks, dad) I was off! To the local second-hand baby store about 20 mins away. Needless to say, on my first shopping spree for Celeste, I went a little crazy. I got her fleece pjs, some winter outfits including a (fake) fur-collared dress, a playmat, and this awesome coat!!!! I was so excited about the coat that I immediately put it on her once we were home....only to realize (and laugh really hard) that as tiny as it looked, it is HUGE on her still! hahaha Her new style inspired me to post this pic of her new image: Lil' C aka future stylish rapper. hahah I hope the coat makes you laugh as much as it did me.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

That is awesome. What a little fashionista!

Unknown said...

She is way to precious. I can't wait to meet her! I'm still getting over the fact that your a mom. Abracos Querida