
Celeste is hilarious. She cant crawl, yet she somehow manages to end up smushed into the corner of the crib every morning. Not even every morning, more like every time I leave the room. Lots of times I now wake to her grunting and complaining because she's stuck there and can't roll herself back over. ha. Other times I walk in to her propping herself up and searching around for me, just barely able to gaze over the top of the crib rail with her neck stretched as far as it can go.
Even though I tuck her in nice and tight for every nap, she probably never once has woken up actually under the covers! she scootches around too much!
so fun. yay for being six months old.
here are some photos of her just realizing that I was standing there over her after 2 hours of napping, and another of her so tired she didnt even hear the camera go off. She knocked out tonight! For comic relief, please note the giant smiling frog on her bum! (which she has stuck into the air like her TWAINTIE!!!)
1 comment:
what do you mean stuck into the air like me???? hahaha.
Post a Comment