Celeste is six months old! Can you believe it?!!
A few exciting events: she giggles daily now, she eats real food now, she can almost sit up (but still tips over when she leans too far in one direction...haha). She can flip from front to back with ease.
The best new thing is that since she can flip around now, she manages to somehow scoot all around the crib in her sleep. Every morning she wakes up in a different, usually crammed into the corner of the crib and stuck cuz she doesnt have enough space to flip back over. Then I peek over the side of the crib at her and she gets really happy cuz I've come to rescue her.
So cute. Im glad we've made it this far ( :
ps- she's "sassy" cuz she's wearing pink leopard print!
2 comments:
I love it! Miss you both! Sherry and Artie have come to take care of us while I slowly get better, they are the best! love you!
You guys look so much alike!
Post a Comment