Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Help! she's mobile!

= Oh my gosh! CELESTE IS CRAWLING!!! well, not very far or for very long, but she did it! she's got it down! she knows: move arms + move legs = get somewhere without mom. I finished babyproofing the living room today so she wont get into any trouble now that she's mobile...not any dangerous trouble at least. She is not only crawling, but she's just about moving any which way she pleases. I woke up just 3 days ago to her peering over the side or her crib at me. She had managed to hoist herself up and kneel so that her head was high enough to see over. It made me laugh because I felt like she was trying to do it in disguise but I caught her. Then 2 days ago she still hadnt fallen asleep after about an hour of being in her crib, which is very unlike her, so I went in and to my surprise she was STANDING in her crib just grinning out at the world, showing off her accomplishment. I was secretly kind of irritated that she hadnt fallen asleep yet when I'd went to check on her, but as soon as I saw her there I couldnt help but grin at her pride and I took a few pictures. Next thing I knew, she managed a few steps crawling. And thus, she has reached a new status: Celeste is mobile!

2 comments:

Sherry Artemenko said...

Kelly, she has changed sooo much. Bring her to Grand Auntie!!

FONZ said...

uh oh...SHE"S MOBILE!!!! lol watch out... first steps to ruling the world. But wow she's still cute as ever.