Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Goofy

The other day I decided to switch it up a bit and drove to a Lake about 15 minutes away with Celeste. I discovered it when I had to go 80710234701274017 times to the doctor for my wrist, and have always thought it was beautiful as I drove past it. So I gathered my forces and brought Celeste there. She saw geese and ducks for the first time and was fascinated by them. We also got out of the stroller to play on the mini-beach that is only like 3 feet wide. We stopped and watched some dogs playing, too...she really likes dogs. At one point I think she got bored of the walk, and leaned over so that she was watching the wheels of the stroller rahter than the scenery. I let her do it for a good 10 minutes but then I got scared she would fall out so I stopped. The entire walk around the lake i was searching for a spot I could set Celeste down to take her picture without her being dangerously close to the bank and tipping over/rolling into the water. I finally found the perfect spot, but ended the photo session after just a few minutes because Celeste got sucked into trying to eat all the leaves around her.

No comments: