Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

....on the go....

Help! Celeste is WALKING! I was busy minding my own business, sitting on the couch, when I looked over at her and she seemed to get really excited about chewing on this little monster finger puppet, the type you get at the safeway quarter-for-a-toy machines. So she caught my eye being so excited and suddenly she stood up, and started walking toward me!!! About five steps later, I was so stunned all I could do was sit there with my mouth open, and when I finally realized I should be clapping or cheering or something, I couldnt even do it because I was on the phone with a professional making a doctors appointment. So I tried my best to cheer her on by air-clapping....I think she got the point. Since then she's been all over the place, walking across the room and around tables. Into the hallway, not looking back. She is fearless!!! And hasnt crie dmore than once or twice when she falls down! I originally thought Celeste would be a musician, and then a dancer, but now Im seeing "professional power-walker" in the future. hahahaah I secretly hope thats not the case!

No comments: