Mama n baby

Mama n baby
5 minutes old...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

TWINS

TWINS ....only one sucked all the nutrients from the other (sound familiar, Julie?) TWANNSS TWAHS Tweeens TwIIIIIEEENS TWONS TWoooS! Celeste looking lovingly on to her cousin during a fun night of babysitting. Much to Amelia's surprise, later that night Celeste had lots of fun "accidentally" flinging disgusting soggy bean sprouts from overcooked take-out chinese food onto sleeping Amelia's head. Sounds, awful, but there is a perfectly good explanation, and it it was actually really funny. ....in a nutshell....Natalie and I ordered what we thought would be some tasty chow mein from a chinese place down the street, only to discover that they delivered us a nasty box of soggy bean sprouts instead. So we complained for like 10 minutes, called and got our money back, and then didnt know what to do with it so we fed it to Celeste. (secret confession: sometimes I accidently assume she is like Spot, our old dog, and feed her random pieces of food that no one would ever want to eat but I think she wont notice how gross it is because she is a baby. This was one of those instances...). Natalie and I enjoyed the rest of our meal, feeding Celeste more edicle food along the way. Then at the end of the meal, we went to get Celeste out of the high chair, and looked down to oogle over our sleeping niece/granddaughter....when we realized that by placing her in her bouncy seat directly to the left of Celeste, she was a perfect target for the food the Celeste sporadically launches off her plate when she doesnt want it anymore or thinks its gross. So, needless to say, although Amelia still looked quite beautiful and peacful covered in bean sprouts, I think we will keep her atleast a 5-foot radius from Celeste's high chair at the next meal. O the joys of TWA-CUZ-SISTOHHSSSS!

No comments: